Friday, June 7, 2013

     

                    In love with the rains .....!


For a girl who is in love with the rains, a scooty-ride in the rains was more than a treat! This has made my Friday…well…Friday! 

It was my first scooty-ride in the rains and also the first ‘getting drenched’ in the season. For the past couple of days, it would get cloudy in the evening, I would hope it would rain on my way back home and it finally did today. It’s so amazing, the way, rains beautify everything around it. 

It’s equally amazing to watch people respond to these showers – few dodging the puddles, few covering their heads with their hands/bags and running for cover, few arguing with rickshawwalas, few enjoying cutting-chai, few just taking in the beauty, little kids flaunting their new rain-coats/umbrellas, couples stealing glances at each other while waiting at the bus-stop and few grumpy faces!

Sitting on the bike behind my guy is romantic but riding on your own freedom is exciting. The wind splashing the fat droplets on my face, my scooty beeping through the pits, I was soaked in happiness. 

Just yesterday I had made a shopping list to be rain-ready but unpreparedness has its own…umm…don’t know what to say…own thrill, own josh! As in one is never ready for the first showers and we still enjoy it more than being rain-ready. One is never really ready when that special one asks you out and it is one of the most treasured moments in life. One is never really ready for an exam/interview and when one still performs decently, that happiness is more than being fully prepared.

I want to elaborate more but somehow I am lost for words, maybe that is what pure unadulterated happiness is. Love you Rains. Love you Nature.

       J Stay Tuned In To Life J

1 comment:

  1. sahi hai yaar...sunday ko bhi barish honi chaiye...mai bhi mast bheegunga.

    ReplyDelete